2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Price List
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV is priced at $38,050* MSRP, and you can upgrade with the 2021 GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV for an MSRP of just $40,050*. Those are the only Mercedes-Benz GLB prices that we know so far, although a third performance-oriented model is expected to arrive in Westport before too long. Eager to learn more? You’re not alone! We’ve covered the features offered at each Mercedes-Benz GLB price point below.
What Will You Receive at Each Mercedes-Benz GLB Price Point?
The Mercedes-Benz GLB has had no trouble making an impression on drivers in Norwalk and Weston. That’s because it’s a flexible compact SUV with an optional third row and a standard MBUX infotainment system–but even these advantages barely scratch the surface of what it has to offer. Here’s what’s included as standard on the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV and the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV:
Performance and Safety Features
- 221-hp 2.0L inline-4 engine
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Blind Spot Assist with Exit Warning Assist
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Luxury and Comfort Features
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Mercedes me Connect services (Three Years)
- Power liftgate
- SmartKey with KEYLESS START®
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
Technology and Multimedia Features
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster display
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
Although the only major difference between the GLB 250 and the GLB 250 4MATIC® is the addition of all-wheel drive, both models offer a wide range of optional features and packages. Although the Mercedes-Benz GLB is not rated for towing, it’s certainly a capable performer. Just see how it compares to the BMW X3!
What About the Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLB 35 SUV?
For the 2021 GLB 35, from AMG®, pricing is not yet available. Although this model will be a new entry to the lineup, some experts expect it to arrive with a starting price of roughly $50,000. Here’s what you can expect to find inside, in addition to or replacing those features above:
- 302-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- 19-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels
- Sport front seats
- 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated vents
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- And more!
Lock-In Your Mercedes-Benz GLB Price at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
If you’re ready to secure an excellent price on your new Mercedes-Benz GLB, don’t wait to explore our SUV lease and finance offers. Whether you’d like to see us in person or you’d prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, it’s easy to take the next steps. Contact us to get started, or step into our virtual showroom today.