2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Whether you’re considering the SUV or the Coupe, you’ll have a wide range of 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to consider. Even the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 runs roughshod over most competitors, and drivers who decide to upgrade can rest assured that they’re approaching the pinnacle of the mid-size luxury SUV segment.
Mercedes-Benz Trim Levels by Price
We’ve put together an overview of the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations and trim levels below! By the time you drive in from Norwalk or Weston, you’ll know exactly what to look for at our dealership:
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – $54,750 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – $57,250 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – $62,500 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC® SUV – $78,900 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+ SUV – $72,350 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV – $113,950 MSRP*
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations: Coupe
- 2021 AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – $76,500 MSRP*
- 2021 AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe – $116,000 MSRP*
Which Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations Are Right for You?
What are the differences between these Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations? If you haven’t yet decided between the models identified above, a closer look at both lineups could help you find the perfect fit:
- The GLE Coupe has a distinct sloping roofline. The GLE SUV is sleeker and more sophisticated than rival SUVs, but it still looks like an SUV at the end of the day.
- Drivers considering an SUV will have many more GLE configurations to choose from. The GLE Coupe is only available in two AMG® configurations.
- While all models have similar dimensions, moving to the higher trim levels in either lineup will net you a more powerful engine and a longer list of standard luxuries.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Level Features
No matter which Mercedes-Benz GLE configuration has caught your eye, you can expect to enjoy advanced driver-assist safety features, impressive connectivity features, and soft-touch finishes throughout the cabin. Here, we’ve collected just a few of the standard highlights:
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- Hands-free Bluetooth® interface
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Much more!
Don’t forget: upgrading to the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 or the Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 will get you even more luxury features. And nothing compares to the pleasure of driving a vehicle with a hand-built AMG® engine.
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLE Today!
Are you ready to test drive a Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 on the roads of Fairfield and Westport? Perhaps you won’t settle for anything less than the most impressive trim. Either way, it’s easy to take the next steps at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield. Start exploring our SUV lease & finance specials today.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
The Mercedes-Benz GLB interior is designed for versatility: it stands unique among 3rd row Mercedes-Benz SUVs because of its compact size. And that advantage is just one among many that Westport drivers get with the GLB! This SUV’s interior is full of luxurious amenities as well. Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield covers GLB configurations, GLB dimensions, and more in our comprehensive guide to the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior.
If you’re on the market for a luxury SUV, Mercedes-Benz has some of the best options in Fairfield–and one of the most popular is the Mercedes-Benz GLC. This best-seller comes as an SUV and as a Coupe, but the options don’t stop there.
Whether you’re considering the SUV or the Coupe, you’ll have a wide range of 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to consider. Even the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 runs roughshod over most competitors, and drivers who decide to upgrade can rest assured that they’re approaching the pinnacle of the mid-size luxury SUV segment. Mercedes-Benz GLE Inventory Contact Us…