The Performance of the 2022 Mercedes-AMG® GLC
The 2022 Mercedes-AMG®® GLC 63 S is arriving in the near future, and this model will take you from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.6 seconds. Curious about the GLC 63 S AMG®® horsepower? What about the other models in the lineup? Compare the AMG®® GLC 43, the AMG®® GLC 63, and the AMG®® GLC 63 S SUV to get a better sense of which model is right for you!
Mercedes-AMG® GLC: Horsepower & Torque
Although we couldn’t blame anyone for pursuing the most powerful model, you don’t need to select the AMG® GLC 63 S to enjoy impressive performance on the roads of Westport and Norwalk. Compare output for the full lineup right here:
- AMG® GLC 43 Horsepower & Torque: 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque (3.0L V6 biturbo engine)
- AMG® GLC 63 Horsepower & Torque: 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque (AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine)
- AMG® GLC 63 S Horsepower & Torque: 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque ( AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine)
Mercedes-AMG® GLC: 0–60 Times
High horsepower and torque specs will get any performance enthusiast’s heart racing, but how do these incredible SUVs handle the roads of Fairfield and Weston? Get started with a closer look at the AMG® GLC 0–60 times:
- GLC 43 AMG® 0–60 Acceleration: 4.7 seconds
- GLC 63 AMG® 0–60 Acceleration: 3.8 seconds
- GLC 63 S AMG® 0–60 Acceleration: 3.6 seconds
What Sets the Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S Apart?
If you’re looking for truly invigorating performance, neither high horsepower nor rapid acceleration will suffice on its own! You’ll also need the latest and greatest technologies designed to improve handling and ride quality, and the Mercedes-AMG® 63 S does not disappoint:
- The AMG® GLC 63 S comes equipped with an AMG® SPEEDSHIFT®® MCT 9-speed transmission and standard 4MATIC®®+ all-wheel drive.
- When you’re making your rounds, you can use standard DYNAMIC SELECT® drive modes to take advantage of your vehicle’s power or enjoy a more relaxed ride in certain circumstances.
- You’ll enjoy smooth, controlled handling at all times thanks to standard AMG® RIDE CONTROL+ air suspension and standard 20-inch AMG® design wheels.
Experience the Performance of the AMG® GLC!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your favorite Mercedes-AMG® GLC? We’ve got you covered. Value your trade-in today, or contact us to set up a test drive in the AMG® GLC of your choice. The AMG® GLC 63 S is almost here, so don’t wait to let us know if you’re interested!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
The new electric vehicles coming out of the Mercedes-Benz design labs are rethinking what luxury means for Westport drivers. The 2022 EQS is one of those vehicles, a full-size luxury sedan with some truly incredible design and performance choices. The 2022 Mercedes-EQ price will start you out at $102,310 MSRP* and all of these…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC towing capacity always reaches as high as 3,500 pounds, no matter which configuration you select. You’ll just need to equip the optional Class II Mercedes-Benz GLC tow hitch in order to access your vehicle’s maximum capacities. The accompanying Mercedes-Benz GLC towing package includes Trailer Stability Assist, which helps to keep you…
With the introduction of the new Mercedes-Benz EQS, the European WLTP test cycle provided some impressive stats regarding this Mercedes-Benz electric car’s range, which is estimated at around 478 miles. Furthermore, if you charge your new EQS even for just 15 minutes, you’ll get an extra 186 miles of range. The Mercedes-Benz EQS range…