What is the 2022 Mercedes-EQ Price?
The new electric vehicles coming out of the Mercedes-Benz design labs are rethinking what luxury means for Westport drivers. The 2022 EQS is one of those vehicles, a full-size luxury sedan with some truly incredible design and performance choices. The 2022 Mercedes-EQ price will start you out at $102,310 MSRP* and all of these models portend truly great things for those bold enough to get behind the wheel of one. The Mercedes-Benz premium packages provide even more luxury. Read on and discover the future of electric from your local new Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Mercedes-EQ Price by Trim Level
The Mercedes-EQ is an enhancement of the already tried-and-true S-Class, but it takes advantage of an all-new EV platform to provide even more thrills and chills. Your Mercedes-EQ price depends on which Mercedes-EQ trim you pick:
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Premium Trim Price: Starting at $102,310 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Exclusive Trim Price: Starting at $105,710 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Pinnacle Trim Price: Starting at $108,510 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC®® Premium Trim Price: Starting at $119,110 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC®® Exclusive Trim Price: Starting at $122,510 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC®® Pinnacle Trim Price: Starting at $125,310 MSRP*
Wondering about what goes into the Mercedes-EQ 580 price? Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield would love to answer any questions that Norwalk drivers might have.
Which Mercedes-EQ Price Point is Right for You?
EQS 450+ Standard Features
You get an impressive 329 hp and 419 lb-ft of torque with the Permanently Excited Synchronous Electric Motor available in this vehicle. You’ll also get these standard features for your Weston adventures:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen central multimedia display
- Front-cabin wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Burmester 3D Surround Sound system w/EV Sound
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Android Auto
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- HANDS FREE ACCESS®
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- Active Emergency Stop Assist
- Active Speed Limit Assist
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Exit Warning Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Lane Change Assist
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
- And much more!
EQS 580 4MATIC®® Standard Features
Taking the plunge on the EQS 580 4MATIC®® gets you a second electric motor totaling 516 hp and 631 lb-ft of torque. You’ll also get these great standard features:
- MBUX Hyperscreen
- AMG® Line Exterior
- ENERGIZING kinetics for front seats
- All EQS 450+ features (by trim level)
And with the Mercedes-Benz premium packages, you can upgrade your luxury even further!
Test Drive the New Mercedes-EQ at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
Looking to experience the future of EV? We’d love to help you value your trade and find your perfect model, custom ordered just the way you like. Contact us today to learn more.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
The 2022 EQS has only just arrived at our Fairfield dealership, but an SUV variant of this all-new electric vehicle is already in the works and on the way! The 2023 EQS SUV features a larger cabin, seating for up to seven passengers, and a wide range of comfort and technology features that can…
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is back for 2022, and there are plenty of reasons to love it! This luxury sport sedan features classic Mercedes-Benz styling paired with powerhouse performance specs. When you climb inside the cabin, you’ll find true Mercedes-Benz luxury taken to new heights, with elegant upholstery, advanced technology, and no shortage of amenities…
If you’re looking for a stylish new SUV to give your Westport commute a serious upgrade, look no further than the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB! This all-new SUV can seat up to seven passengers with an optional third row, but its compact size makes it easy to navigate into narrow parking spots and around tight…