What is the 2022 Mercedes-EQ Price?
The new electric vehicles coming out of the Mercedes-Benz design labs are rethinking what luxury means for Westport drivers. The 2022 EQS is one of those vehicles, a full-size luxury sedan with some truly incredible design and performance choices. The 2022 Mercedes-EQ price will start you out at $102,310 MSRP* and all of these models portend truly great things for those bold enough to get behind the wheel of one. The Mercedes-Benz premium packages provide even more luxury. Read on and discover the future of electric from your local new Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Mercedes-EQ Price by Trim Level
The Mercedes-EQ is an enhancement of the already tried-and-true S-Class, but it takes advantage of an all-new EV platform to provide even more thrills and chills. Your Mercedes-EQ price depends on which Mercedes-EQ trim you pick:
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Premium Trim Price: Starting at $102,310 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Exclusive Trim Price: Starting at $105,710 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ Pinnacle Trim Price: Starting at $108,510 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC® Premium Trim Price: Starting at $119,110 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC® Exclusive Trim Price: Starting at $122,510 MSRP*
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4MATIC® Pinnacle Trim Price: Starting at $125,310 MSRP*
Wondering about what goes into the Mercedes-EQ 580 price? Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield would love to answer any questions that Norwalk drivers might have.
Which Mercedes-EQ Price Point is Right for You?
EQS 450+ Standard Features
You get an impressive 329 hp and 419 lb-ft of torque with the Permanently Excited Synchronous Electric Motor available in this vehicle. You’ll also get these standard features for your Weston adventures:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen central multimedia display
- Front-cabin wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Burmester 3D Surround Sound system w/EV Sound
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Android Auto
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- HANDS FREE ACCESS®
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- Active Emergency Stop Assist
- Active Speed Limit Assist
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Exit Warning Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Lane Change Assist
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
- And much more!
EQS 580 4MATIC® Standard Features
Taking the plunge on the EQS 580 4MATIC® gets you a second electric motor totaling 516 hp and 631 lb-ft of torque. You’ll also get these great standard features:
- MBUX Hyperscreen
- AMG® Line Exterior
- ENERGIZING kinetics for front seats
- All EQS 450+ features (by trim level)
And with the Mercedes-Benz premium packages, you can upgrade your luxury even further!
Test Drive the New Mercedes-EQ at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
Looking to experience the future of EV? We’d love to help you value your trade and find your perfect model, custom ordered just the way you like. Contact us today to learn more.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
2023 EQS SUV Price
When you want the ultimate luxury electric SUV, there’s no better choice than the 2023 EQS SUV from Mercedes-EQ. The Mercedes-EQ lineup features an impressive selection of vehicles for you to choose from and the new EQS SUV will surely help you take on your Westport adventures with ease. But, what is the EQS…
2023 EQE Range, Battery, & Charging
With world-class engineering backed by nearly a century of experience, the 2023 EQE represents an all-new addition to the automaker’s electric lineup. It’s a smaller and more affordable version of the popular 2023 EQS. Just as the new EQS takes after the full-size Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan, the new EQE is based on the mid-sized…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC Redesign & Release Date
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV has been updated to provide even more for you to appreciate on the Westport roads. The Mercedes-Benz GLC is a popular model in the Mercedes-Benz vehicle lineup and for good reason. It’s luxurious, quick, and stylish, making it stand out from many of its competitors. Reserve Your 2023 Mercedes-Benz…
0 comment(s) so far on What is the 2022 Mercedes-EQ Price?