2023 EQS SUV Interior
The 2022 EQS has only just arrived at our Fairfield dealership, but an SUV variant of this all-new electric vehicle is already in the works and on the way! The 2023 EQS SUV features a larger cabin, seating for up to seven passengers, and a wide range of comfort and technology features that can make every Westport drive more memorable. Ready for a closer look at the 2023 EQS interior? Find out what we know so far below!
EQS SUV Seats & Materials
As we noted from the outset, the 2023 EQS SUV seats up to seven—and its optional third row is one feature that’s completely unavailable in the existing EQS Sedan. However, even if you don’t opt for the third row, you’ll enjoy a spacious and comfortable cabin that has been built to please:
- The fully electronic adjustable driver’s and front passenger’s seats come standard with a memory function.
- Those in the first row will also enjoy standard heated and ventilated seats, four-way lumbar support, luxury headrests, and ambient lighting on the seat contour. A massage function is optional.
- The second-row seats can recline electronically—up to 4 degrees to the rear or 14 degrees to the front. They also feature 40:20:40-split folding capability.
- The second-row seats feature luxury headrests as standard. Heating and premium armrests are both optional.
- Drivers who equip the optional third row of seating will also receive EASY ENTRY® technology, which automatically adjusts the positioning of the second-row for the convenience of your passengers. Heating for the third row seats is optional.
Like the EQS Sedan, the EQS SUV will feature genuine leather upholstery and a Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel. The instrument panel and the armrests are covered with NEOTEX® an innovative material that sits somewhere in between nubuck leather and neoprene. The Mercedes-Benz three-pointed star has been lasered into the EQS SUV’s open-pore magnolia wood trim—an unmistakable finish that will enhance every drive through Norwalk or Weston.
EQS SUV Interior Dimensions
The 2023 EQS SUV sits on the same 126.4-inch wheelbase as the EQS sedan, which debuted earlier this year to significant fanfare. However, the EQS SUV cabin sits 7.8 inches higher than the cabin of the sedan—and as a result, the SUV model is significantly more spacious.
Check out the 2023 EQS SUV interior dimensions to see exactly what we mean:
- Headroom: 40.7 inches in the first and second rows, 35.4 inches in the third
- Legroom: Between 32.7 and 37.8 inches for the second-row seats
- Cargo Volume: Between 22.7 and 31 cubic feet behind the second row, or 74.2 cubic feet with the second row folded flat (slightly reduced with optional third row)
EQS SUV Interior Features: Technology & Convenience
Although we’re still waiting on a final list of features that will be found in the 2022 EQS SUV interior, we can’t resist the opportunity to run through a few of the highlights that have been teased at the time of this writing:
- Standard 12.3-inch central display & 12.3-inch driver’s display
- Optional 56-inch curved glass MBUX Hyperscreen
- ENERGIZING COMFORT®
- Optional MBUX Augmented Reality Head-up Display
- Standard Dolby Atmos immersive sound system®
- Optional MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment Plus
- And much more!
In most cases, features from the EQS Sedan interior can be expected to carry over into the 2023 EQS SUV.
Reserve Your EQS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
The 2023 EQS SUV release date is currently projected for the last quarter of 2022—so don’t wait to let us know if you’d like more information! We can help you build your new EQS SUV from scratch and have it delivered to our dealership, or answer any questions you may have before you bring home a new electric vehicle.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
2023 EQS SUV Price
When you want the ultimate luxury electric SUV, there’s no better choice than the 2023 EQS SUV from Mercedes-EQ. The Mercedes-EQ lineup features an impressive selection of vehicles for you to choose from and the new EQS SUV will surely help you take on your Westport adventures with ease. But, what is the EQS…
2023 EQE Range, Battery, & Charging
With world-class engineering backed by nearly a century of experience, the 2023 EQE represents an all-new addition to the automaker’s electric lineup. It’s a smaller and more affordable version of the popular 2023 EQS. Just as the new EQS takes after the full-size Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan, the new EQE is based on the mid-sized…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC Redesign & Release Date
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV has been updated to provide even more for you to appreciate on the Westport roads. The Mercedes-Benz GLC is a popular model in the Mercedes-Benz vehicle lineup and for good reason. It’s luxurious, quick, and stylish, making it stand out from many of its competitors. Reserve Your 2023 Mercedes-Benz…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 EQS SUV Interior