What is Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
4MATIC® all-wheel drive provides Mercedes-Benz models with more control, better traction, and utmost confidence on any Westport road. This all-wheel drive system, found on many Mercedes-Benz models as well as AMG® models, provides benefits like:
- More grip during harsh weather and road conditions like snow or rain
- Stronger fuel economy
- Power distributed to all wheels for a more controlled ride
How Does Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Work?
There are four different ways the 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive system works to enhance your Norwalk drives. These different drive-enhancing benefits include:
- Torque distribution to all four tires to maximize control on any type of road condition you may face.
- The 4MATIC® AWD system monitors wheel spin to ensure each wheel is moving the way it should, ensuring better control when turning or shifting and allowing the wheels move at the speed needed to gain that control.
- This system also monitors road conditions to help adjust the brakes and engine output to match the snowy, icy, and rainy roads.
- The braking, acceleration, and steering all depend on the power in your vehicle’s tires. This force is heightened with this system as the power is sent to all four tires instead of only two.
Which Mercedes-Benz Models Have 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
Whether you’re looking for a new sedan or a new luxury SUV, many of our Mercedes-Benz models can be equipped with 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive. These models include:
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz C 300 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, Wagon, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz S 450 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz S 560 4MATIC® Coupe and Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV and Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e Plug-In Hybrid 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 4MATIC® SUV
You can also find this system enhancing the AMG® performance models. Browse our inventory of AMG® Mercedes-Benz models and find the right one for you.
Browse Our 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Models
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
If you’re on the market for a luxury SUV, Mercedes-Benz has some of the best options in Fairfield–and one of the most popular is the Mercedes-Benz GLC. This best-seller comes as an SUV and as a Coupe, but the options don’t stop there.
Whether you’re considering the SUV or the Coupe, you’ll have a wide range of 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to consider. Even the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 runs roughshod over most competitors, and drivers who decide to upgrade can rest assured that they’re approaching the pinnacle of the mid-size luxury SUV segment. Mercedes-Benz GLE Inventory Contact Us…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 towing capacity tops out at 3,500 pounds, and that upper limit holds true across the lineup. If you need this kind of capability for your Westport and Norwalk adventures, just remember to add the optional Class II trailer hitch to your chosen trim level. Doing so will also net you…