What is Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
4MATIC® all-wheel drive provides Mercedes-Benz models with more control, better traction, and utmost confidence on any Westport road. This all-wheel drive system, found on many Mercedes-Benz models as well as AMG® models, provides benefits like:
- More grip during harsh weather and road conditions like snow or rain
- Stronger fuel economy
- Power distributed to all wheels for a more controlled ride
How Does Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Work?
There are four different ways the 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive system works to enhance your Norwalk drives. These different drive-enhancing benefits include:
- Torque distribution to all four tires to maximize control on any type of road condition you may face.
- The 4MATIC® AWD system monitors wheel spin to ensure each wheel is moving the way it should, ensuring better control when turning or shifting and allowing the wheels move at the speed needed to gain that control.
- This system also monitors road conditions to help adjust the brakes and engine output to match the snowy, icy, and rainy roads.
- The braking, acceleration, and steering all depend on the power in your vehicle’s tires. This force is heightened with this system as the power is sent to all four tires instead of only two.
Which Mercedes-Benz Models Have 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
Whether you’re looking for a new sedan or a new luxury SUV, many of our Mercedes-Benz models can be equipped with 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive. These models include:
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz C 300 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, Wagon, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz S 450 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz S 560 4MATIC® Coupe and Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV and Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e Plug-In Hybrid 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 4MATIC® SUV
You can also find this system enhancing the AMG® performance models. Browse our inventory of AMG® Mercedes-Benz models and find the right one for you.
Browse Our 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Models
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
What is the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van’s capacity? The answer to that question will depend on which configuration you choose, but you’re in luck! Our comprehensive guide to the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions covers just about everything you need to know in order to compare popular Mercedes-Benz cargo vans, crew vans, passenger vans, and more!
Choosing the perfect color is one of the most exciting parts of finding a new or new-to-you vehicle, and the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC colors certainly don’t disappoint! Inside and out, this segment-leading compact SUV has undeniable style. If you’re ready to stand out on the roads near Westport and Norwalk, review the full range of Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors below and feel free to give our sales department a call at Call sales Phone Number(877) 557-5298 with any questions on the 2021 Mercedes Benz GLC interior and exterior colors!
The Mercedes-Benz GLB interior is designed for versatility: it stands unique among 3rd row Mercedes-Benz SUVs because of its compact size. And that advantage is just one among many that Westport drivers get with the GLB! This SUV’s interior is full of luxurious amenities as well. Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield covers GLB configurations, GLB dimensions, and more in our comprehensive guide to the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior.