2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
You can easily upgrade your Westport commute with a luxury SUV, and the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a great option. It boasts features like DYNAMIC SELECT, BlueTEC® diesel options, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Take a look at Mercedes-Benz GLC price points before picking the GLC configuration that works best for you. After you take a look at top picks like the GLC 300 and AMG® GLC models, visit Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield to take a test drive!
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV: The base model has a starting MSRP of $40,700, and offers standard features like a FrontBass® audi system, a power liftgate, and a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that creates 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: Starting at an MSRP of $42,700, this model includes Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, as well as Active Brake Assist, ECO-START®, and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: For a more fuel-efficient SUV, choose this model for a starting MSRP of $49,990. Power is rated at 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque thanks to a 2.0L inline-4 turbo combined with a plug-in hybrid electric motor.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: This AMG®-enhanced option has a starting MSRP of $56,250 and can go from 0-60 mpg in 4.8 seconds with the help of its 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that produces 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: For optimal power and performance, you can choose this option for a starting price of $69,900. This model creates an impressive 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque thank to its handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, and can reach 0-60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: The base Coupe model starts at $47,300, and offers a 4MATIC® drivetrain, ATTENTION ASSIST®, ECO-START®, and much more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: Starting at an MSRP of $60,400, this GLC model tacks on features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: For an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, choose the 63 Coupe for a starting MSRP of $73,150
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: For a starting MSRP of $74,150, you can take advantage of prestige features like a Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and much more.
Explore the GLC Trims at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
After you’ve taken a look at the Mercedes-Benz price lists, visit us near Weston to take home the right GLC SUV for your lifestyle and budget. Have questions? Feel free to contact us in the meantime if you’d like more information on the GLC and how it compares to the GLE and its price points as well!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
ATTENTION ASSIST® from Mercedes-Benz is an industry first. What does it do? It works to keep you safe on extended drives around %%target_city_1% or Norwalk by monitoring your drowsiness levels. If certain behaviors are detected during your commute, the system notifies you it’s time to rest. Read on to learn more about the ATTENTION ASSIST®…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan is a new arrival here in the U.S., but it’s already making a name for itself with a capable turbocharged engine and the revolutionary new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) infotainment system. So, does it stack up to the C-Class, E-Class, and S-Class? Compare the new A-Class vs. other Mercedes-Benz sedans…
4MATIC® all-wheel drive provides Mercedes-Benz models with more control, better traction, and utmost confidence on any Westport road. This all-wheel drive system, found on many Mercedes-Benz models as well as AMG® models, provides benefits like: More grip during harsh weather and road conditions like snow or rain Stronger fuel economy Power distributed to all wheels for…