2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
You can easily upgrade your Westport commute with a luxury SUV, and the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a great option. It boasts features like DYNAMIC SELECT, BlueTEC® diesel options, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Take a look at Mercedes-Benz GLC price points before picking the GLC configuration that works best for you. After you take a look at top picks like the GLC 300 and AMG® GLC models, visit Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield to take a test drive!
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV: The base model has a starting MSRP of $40,700, and offers standard features like a FrontBass® audi system, a power liftgate, and a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that creates 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: Starting at an MSRP of $42,700, this model includes Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, as well as Active Brake Assist, ECO-START®, and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: For a more fuel-efficient SUV, choose this model for a starting MSRP of $49,990. Power is rated at 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque thanks to a 2.0L inline-4 turbo combined with a plug-in hybrid electric motor.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: This AMG®-enhanced option has a starting MSRP of $56,250 and can go from 0-60 mpg in 4.8 seconds with the help of its 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that produces 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: For optimal power and performance, you can choose this option for a starting price of $69,900. This model creates an impressive 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque thank to its handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, and can reach 0-60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: The base Coupe model starts at $47,300, and offers a 4MATIC® drivetrain, ATTENTION ASSIST®, ECO-START®, and much more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: Starting at an MSRP of $60,400, this GLC model tacks on features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: For an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, choose the 63 Coupe for a starting MSRP of $73,150
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: For a starting MSRP of $74,150, you can take advantage of prestige features like a Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and much more.
Explore the GLC Trims at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
After you’ve taken a look at the Mercedes-Benz price lists, visit us near Weston to take home the right GLC SUV for your lifestyle and budget. Have questions? Feel free to contact us in the meantime if you’d like more information on the GLC and how it compares to the GLE and GLS and their price points as well! While you’re at it, learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is all-new for 2020, and it’s already available at our dealership! This compact luxury crossover sits between the even more compact GLA and the larger GLC, which qualifies as a full-blown SUV. Before you get behind the wheel of a new GLB for sale in Fairfield, take advantage of our guide to…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is all-new, and the base GLS 450 is priced at just $75,200* MSRP. This large luxury SUV is offering even more for Westport and Norwalk drivers, but it’s still the powerful and finely-appointed model that you know and love. Explore the pricing and standard features for both available models below. GLS…
With the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, you and all of your passengers will have no trouble traveling comfortably on the roads near Norwalk and Weston. Three rows of seating provide room for up to six or seven passengers, and you’ll have plenty of cargo space too–even when all seats are upright! EASY-ENTRY technology and standard…