Introducing the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Features
There’s no way around it: the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB features make it the perfect SUV for your Westport-area adventures. Whether you’re looking for impressive comforts, leading technology features, or seating for the whole family, you’ll love what this model is bringing to the roads near you. After all, the GLB interior combines all three of these attractions into a single, smartly-designed package.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Dimensions
Although the Mercedes-Benz GLB features are certainly exciting, any discussion of its unique offerings has to start with a look at its dimensions! After all, the Mercedes-Benz GLB isn’t just another compact SUV. It has two rows and five seats as standard, but it also offers an available third-row with room for two more! Ready for a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior? Here’s how it measures up:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 or 7, depending on configuration
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 40.7 in. / 39.3 in. / 34.8 in.
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 41.1 in. / 38.1 in. / 29.1 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd/3rd): 55.9 in. / 54.9 in. / 43.8 in.
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Upright): 12 cubic feet with three rows, or 20.13 cubic feet with two
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Flat): Up to 62 cubic feet with the rear seats laid flat
Mercedes-Benz GLB Features: Comfort and Convenience
Of course, the GLB SUV’s 40/20/40 split-folding 2nd-row seats and available 50/50 split-folding 3rd-row seats are only the first of many comfort features that you’ll want to see in person. Explore the standard and available highlights here:
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- SmartKey with KEYLESS START®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Available leather upholstery
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available panorama roof
Get More Done with the Mercedes-Benz GLB Tech
Every driver wants comfortable seats and space enough for all their passengers, but if you want to take your daily drives and adventures to the next level, you’ll need to understand the Mercedes-Benz GLB tech features. Here’s what you should look for on your test drive:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Hands-free Bluetooth®* interface
- Touchpad controller
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
With the available packages and upgrades, you’ll be able to get even more out of your Weston and Trumble drives. 10.25-inch display screens, MB Navigation, a Head-Up Display, inductive wireless charging, and a Burmester® Surround Sound System are just a few of the optional Mercedes-Benz GLB features.
Start an Adventure in Your New GLB Today!
This well-equipped and well-appointed compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of every drive! Check out our new GLB inventory today, and contact us to schedule your test drive! Once you’ve had the chance to browse our new SUV lease and finance offers, you’ll see that there’s never been a better time to move forward.
Learn More with Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
There’s no way around it: the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB features make it the perfect SUV for your Westport-area adventures. Whether you’re looking for impressive comforts, leading technology features, or seating for the whole family, you’ll love what this model is bringing to the roads near you. After all, the GLB interior combines all three of…
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is all-new for 2020, and it’s already available at our dealership! This compact luxury crossover sits between the even more compact GLA and the larger GLC, which qualifies as a full-blown SUV. Before you get behind the wheel of a new GLB for sale in Fairfield, take advantage of our guide to…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is all-new, and the base GLS 450 is priced at just $75,200* MSRP. This large luxury SUV is offering even more for Westport and Norwalk drivers, but it’s still the powerful and finely-appointed model that you know and love. Explore the pricing and standard features for both available models below. GLS…