2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
Are you searching for a luxury SUV to enhance your lifestyle in Westport? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes offer comfortable cabins and high performance features, all designed to provide drivers with an upscale driving experience. With biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology, you’ll love what these models have to offer. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price below, and see the features for the rest of the lineup too.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV Price Breakdown
With a starting price of $42,500* MSRP, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV offers %%target_citiy_2%% drivers a combination of style and performance. Take a look at the price breakdown of each 2020 GLC SUV: 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*)
- 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- 10.25-inch touchscreen display
- Power liftgate
- 14-way power driver seat with memory
2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*)
- Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel-drive system
- ATTENTION ASSIST® that detects monitors driving behavior
- Active Brake Assist help prevents collisions or the severity of collisions
- ECO-START® system
2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*)
- Powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor
- Generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque
2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*)
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- accelerates 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds
- generates 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*):
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV with handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Hits 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- Generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Price Breakdown
If you like what you see in the 2020 GLC 300 SUV, but want those luxury performance features in a more compact vehicle, check out the trim level prices of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe:
2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $50,000*):
- Standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Touchpad controller
- ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®
2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*):
- 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- HD Radio™ receiver
- Heated seats
2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*):
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Generates 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque
- Accelerates 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds
2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*):
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque
- Accelerates 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds.
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- PRESAFE® technology that utilizes sensors to detect collisions
When you purchase a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe or SUV, you can also look forward to exclusive perks like Mercedes Benz Roadside Assistance and other perks that will help lower maintenance costs.
Schedule a Test Drive at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield and Experience This Luxury Vehicle Today!
Have you decided on which 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC price fits your needs and budget in Weston? Browse our inventory then Contact us to schedule a test drive and experience what luxury driving feels like firsthand. Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield is here to help you find your dream car at the best price.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
Choosing the perfect color is one of the most exciting parts of finding a new or new-to-you vehicle, and the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC colors certainly don’t disappoint! Inside and out, this segment-leading compact SUV has undeniable style. If you’re ready to stand out on the roads near Westport and Norwalk, review the full range of Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 colors below and feel free to give our sales department a call at Call sales Phone Number(877) 557-5298 with any questions on the 2021 Mercedes Benz GLC interior and exterior colors!
The Mercedes-Benz GLB interior is designed for versatility: it stands unique among 3rd row Mercedes-Benz SUVs because of its compact size. And that advantage is just one among many that Westport drivers get with the GLB! This SUV’s interior is full of luxurious amenities as well. Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield covers GLB configurations, GLB dimensions, and more in our comprehensive guide to the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior.
If you’re on the market for a luxury SUV, Mercedes-Benz has some of the best options in Fairfield–and one of the most popular is the Mercedes-Benz GLC. This best-seller comes as an SUV and as a Coupe, but the options don’t stop there.
Whether you’re considering the SUV or the Coupe, you’ll have a wide range of 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations to consider. Even the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 runs roughshod over most competitors, and drivers who decide to upgrade can rest assured that they’re approaching the pinnacle of the mid-size luxury SUV segment. Mercedes-Benz GLE Inventory Contact Us…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 towing capacity tops out at 3,500 pounds, and that upper limit holds true across the lineup. If you need this kind of capability for your Westport and Norwalk adventures, just remember to add the optional Class II trailer hitch to your chosen trim level. Doing so will also net you…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.