Explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter comes in every shape and size for your Westport business needs. Whether you need a cargo van, worker cargo van, crew van, passenger van, or cab chassis, you can find what you need at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield. Explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior features and technologies below, then find the ideal Mercedes-Benz sprinter for sale in our inventory.
With features like ATTENTION ASSIST® and the standard rearview camera, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior technology makes conducting business on Norwalk roads safer and easier. You can also take advantage of the following technology in your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter:
- Pixel Matrix display
- Multi-function steering wheel with trip computer
- Navigation System to find job sites and avoid traffic jams
- 12V driver side power outlet
- Trailer pre-wiring for easy hauling
The Mercedes-Benz Worker Sprinter Van offers 319.1 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume. Open the doors, and the well-designed Mercedes-Benz interior offers features for you to customize your van for whatever you need:
- Cargo tie-down rails
- Full or waist height hardboard sidewall paneling
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Cargo area wooden floor option
- High Performance Air Conditioning Package
- Seat angle adjustment and lumbar support for back comfort
- Tunja Black upholstery or Black Leatherette upholstery
If you need to customize your sprinter van further, you can upfit it with an extended cargo space option or high roof option to increase storage space. Find out more about how you can upfit your sprinter with Mercedes-Benz sprinter parts and amp up fuel efficiency with BlueTEC® diesel technology.
Sprint Over to Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
If you aren’t sure whether the Sprinter Cargo Van or Sprinter Passenger Van is right for you, compare the two to learn more. Whatever you might be looking for, we can help you find what you need at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield near Weston.